Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Girl on a budget CAN be fun!

Being a budget sucks big time but Piperlime's "Girl on a Budget" selections just may be my favorite online collection of budget friendly shoes, clothes and accessories that I have seen in a long long time. It was Love at First Sight!
Need to see a reason why to shop Piperlime? Shoes! And All for under $60!! 

Blowfish  (I actually ordered these. How could I not at $49!)
DV by Dolce Vita.
These beauties are next on my list. Piperlime REALLY needs to step it up and add a wishlist. Yes, I've already asked them to add one and the response was "we are working on it".

G By Guess . I love the details on this heel. I am actually heading to the AC outlet stores today and I noticed they have a G store. What are the odds that they have this shoe in stock?


The perfect Gladiator Sandal. Yes they are still "in"!

You really need to go see for yourself.. oh and did I mention free shipping (and returns)??  SA -WEET

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Cute shoes!!

Mummy Maggie said...

Love ALL of these shoes! Especially the wedge sandals! Great choices!

Amanda @ Mamaslittleladybugs.blogspot.com said...

Why, oh why, do you tease me with all those super cute shoes??? :) Thank you for the candle idea! I love it!