Thursday, June 20, 2013

Summer To-Do List!

Since tomorrow’s the first day of summer, I put together a to-do list with some of the fun things I’d love to do over the summer! I don't know about you, but I have been waiting months to stick my toes in the sand. I hope my list inspires you to put together a list of your own and celebrate this time of year!

1. Host an outdoor movie night. I see this on Pinterest and I just love the idea of it!
2. Visit a beach town that I have not been to yet.
3. Learn a few new braid hairstyles and rock them all summer.
4. Make the perfect fruity summer cocktail.
5. Entertain more in my backyard. A lot of work went into our backyard, I need to enjoy it more.
6. Find the perfect fish taco recipe. They are my husband's favorite.
7. Go to more Free outdoor concerts. There are so many around me to enjoy.
8. Take more bike rides alone.. just me, a towel and book.
9. Attempt Crossfit.
10. Make friends with someone who has a pool!

No comments: