Friday, September 5, 2008

need it this weekend..

Yes, I had one of those weekends, and yes, I would love a glass of wine. A VERY large glass thank you. I'm not the type of person to boast about my wine knowledge, I have none really. I know that I like red wines only and that's about it. I'm a fan of Cabernet's, but not Merlot's. I like Pino Noir's, Grenache and I especially like (ok love) Syrah and Shiraz. Australia seems to be my favorite region. hmm maybe I know a little bit about wines. So when I went to a new liquor store that opened near me, I was happy to try Jacob's Creek Grenache Shiraz mix. YUM!! Jacob's Creek has been my go-to wine for a while now. If I don't feel like reading the labels, I will just grab a bottle of JC's Shiraz and it never disappoints. Now if I wasn't such a light weight and could actually finish a bottle over the course of a weekend?? Different story. .. Baby steps I guess..

1 comment:

Bobbi said...

I ever so humbly volunteer to help you drink any and all open bottles of wine. It’s the least I can do…especially after a rough week.