Wednesday, October 8, 2008

It's Bath time with Brad!

oooh Brad Pitt is gonna later me up? No? Oh damn! Kiehl's, in partnership with Mr. Pitt, has just launched Aloe Vera Biodegradable Liquid Body Cleanser. 100% Biodegradable Fragrance and formula all the while providing refreshing and gentle cleansing without parabens or dyes. The formula biodegrades in the earth within 28 days, and is packaged in a 100% food-grade, post-consumer recycled (PCR) bottle.

He put his stamp of approval of the product and his actual handwriting graces the label. Very Nice Brad.

"Kiehl's formulated this product to minimize the impact we have on our environment. All proceeds will go to benefit green initiatives around the globe." -Brad Pitt
Looks like it won't be a limited edition either. It's here to stay. I love that he cares so much about the environment that he has a body wash. Is there anything not perfect about this man?
hmmm I wonder if he tried it out.. oh visions of Brad all wet and soapy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wonder what it smells like? You know, I don't remember ever trying any Kiehl's products. I know I must but I don't think Sephora carries it. I know Nordstrom's does but I only get there about once a year. I know, excuses, excuses! :)