Monday, October 27, 2008

Let's talk hair..

While going to Salon Vanity (highly recommend Stylist Alyson) in Philly, they turned me on to a product that I absolutely love... MorrocanOil oil treatment. Can I just tell you how much I loved how my hair felt after they used this product on me? So much so I forked out the salon price for it! My hair was always the MOST healthy it has every been after I left there. Now that I don't go to that salon anymore, I thought I would be screwed when I ran out. I figured it was only sold in salons. Well not so, I saw it on Amazon last week! Yeah! I am running low and dreading the "finding another product for my dry hair" search.
The product boost that it is an ultra light, non-greasy formula that seals in shine producing silky perfection for all hair types. It's been used by women in Morocco to treat hair and nails in order to counteract the effects of the hot climate and aging. The ingredient Argan oil naturally renews cell structure and always consistently restores shines to dull lifeless hair. blah blah, whatever.. It works!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Moroccan Argan oil! It really keeps my hair healthy and shiny. I have thick, curly hair and I need to style it a lot to get the look I want. My absolute fave is this one: http://www.salonhive.com/earthly-body-marrakesh-moroccan-argan-oil-with-hemp-hair-treatment-2-oz-160001.html

I agree! Who cares HOW it works? It WORKS! That's what matters to me. And it is natural and good for my hair!