Friday, October 24, 2008

my fave: Secret Camouflage!

When I find a product that I love, I just have to pass it along. Thank god for my blog cause I would feel pretty stupid just emailing and calling friends to tell them about a concealer! But I love this product so much that I WOULD do it!
Laura Mercier's Secret Camouflage rocks. This product combines 2 tones in it's palette and can is used to camouflage (get it?) your imperfections. The area under your eye is not just 1 color, so why apply just 1 to hide your circles?

Here is what Sephora says about the product:

Secret Camouflage Completely camouflage dark circles, minor imperfections, and discolorations with this unique two-shade system: one to match the skin's depth of color and one to match the skins undertone. This must-have makes it possible for every woman to custom-blend her own perfect shade.

No comments: