Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Many Blessings

This year has been a wonderful year. Yes we are all trying to get by just like everyone else, but how can you not reflect on things that you should be thankful for? My wonderful fabulous husband. I tear up just thinking of you. You are my world and makes my life worth living. My girls, my beautiful dazzling girls. You give me laughter, love and a purpose. I am thankful that I can be the kind of mom you can be proud of. I am thankful that my family are all healthy and talking :P I am so grateful for my mom, you are the best mommy ever! Thankful that I have the best in-laws ever! They love me like a daughter/sister and it means everything to me. And lastly, I am SO thankful for my friends. My true friends. You know who you are. You are in my life again and never ever going anywhere. I cherish you.

Oh and who could forget my Fozzi Bear, my little buddy, my son.
We all have so much to be Thankful for this year.
God Bless and have a Fantastic Thanksgiving!

No comments: