Monday, December 29, 2008

A Welcome back wrap up!

I hope all of you had a lovely holiday! I can't believe it's over already. I had such a relaxing holiday, I really didn't want it to end. The Hubby got me my new cell phone, The Blackberry Curve in Red. I LOVE it. I just can't seem to put it down. The camera on this thing is excellent, so I will try and post pics to go along with my some of my posts. My sister-in-law gave me a new Hamilton Beach Stay or Go Slow cooker. I already broke it in yesterday when I made Korean Ribs. Of course I forgot to take a picture of the meal. The ribs were DELICIOUS! The Eagles gave us a win over The Cowboys yesterday. It was the perfect way to end an already perfect weekend. The girls told me they had the best Christmas ever, so that in its self is a gift I can treasure. For me, it's all for the girls.

No comments: