Thursday, January 22, 2009

25 Random Things about me

1. I hate the smell of bacon cooking in my house, but like to eat it.
2. I love to read and tend to treat my books like my children. I secretly am afraid that if I lend them out, I am never going to see them again.
3. My husband and I were only dating for 4 months before I became pregnant with my daughter. We did things backwards but I wouldn't change it for the world.
4. I have 2 brothers and a sister. I adore my oldest brother and my sister, but honestly can't stand my youngest brother.
5. I will never jump out of an airplane... on purpose.
6. I love pools, but really don't care for oceans.
7. I love making lists. At times, I’ll will even add something I’ve already done just so I can cross it off
8. I could eat sushi every. single. day.
9. I had an ear problem growing up which caused me to faint -ALOT.
10. I pray that my daughters are NOT built like me when they get older.
11. I have never pumped gas in my life.
12. I am lactose intolerant, but love all things dairy.
13. My favorite snack is pretzels with orange juice.
14. I love to people watch, and pick apart what they are wearing "wrong".
15. I have issues with women copying off of me. My hair, my clothes, my beauty products, Etc. It's not a form of flattery, it's simply annoying.
16. I would be happy if I moved further away from my family, but not my mom. I want her to come with us.
17. I really don't like animals at all... but I LOVE my dog.
18. I love to cook, but hate to bake.
19. I love chocolate cupcakes. They should be a food group.
20. I think I am wonderful friend and I am proud of myself for having the sense to weed out the people that didn't appreciate me.
21. I hate that I am getting older, and sometimes stress too much over when I am going to start to age.
22. I tell both my daughters that they are my favorite... and they know it.
23. The best decision I made was listening to my heart when it told me to take a chance on my husband.
24. I hate living in NJ and wish I was in Florida or California. Some place warm.
25. My girls are my greatest accomplishments and when people tell me how wonderful they are, I know it was all me. (no offense Honey).

No comments: