Monday, January 19, 2009

Mascara love!

I am in love with my mascara and I am not ashamed to admit it. I LOVE IT. It does everything a high end mascara can do but without the designer mascara price! I just read a blog that mentioned a NEW CoverGirl Lashblast - Lashblast Luxe! Can you imagine my excitement? I am so going to Target to tomorrow to pick this product up! I will try it for a few days and give my review later in the week. I am almost out of mascara so running out to get a new tube, well makes sense!
Here is what CoverGirl is saying about this mascara: "The blackest-black LashBlast formula, now tinted with luxe shimmers. The giant Luxe brush helps blast lashes to their biggest, boldest, and most beautifully shimmering. In 4 shades that are ready to match your every mood".

No comments: