Friday, February 6, 2009

A concealer review

OK, I might not have wrinkles now, but seriously, it's only a matter of time. So I'm thinking that I should get a concealer that is made for anti-wrinkles. I actually shutter at the idea that I need to think of these things, but I do. I'm dealing with it. It's off to Sephora on a hunt for an anti-wrinkle concealer, and I think I just may have found it the perfect product! Time Balm Anti-Wrinkle Concealer. This is a cream concealer which comes with its own little sponge tucked into the pot, and the makers say that you can even use it before bed in order to wake up looking beautiful. I don't know about that since I refuse to wear makeup to bed. That's just gross. But none of that matters much, as Time Balm is really good concealer. Which is what I need. I read reviews where they say that it is a bit dry and unblendable going on, but since I moisturize like crazy, I have not had that problem. This is a great product and the price is prefect $17. Try it!!

No comments: