Friday, February 13, 2009

Covergirl Lipstain - a review!

I've been seeing alot of reviews on the new Covergirl Outlast lipstains. So I decided to see what the hype was all about. While at CVS the other night, I saw that they were on sale for $4.99, for that price, I just HAD to try it. Covergirl's lipstains are water-based; they feel very light and dry quickly. I picked up "Flirty nude". Hardly "nude", more of brownish red. A great color for me nonetheless. I applied the lipstain yesterday at 7:30AM, and it was still on at 4pm yesterday! Even when I applied my Rosebud lipbalm over it, it still didn't budge. I was a little surprised how this lipstain went on, almost like a felt point pen. It was very wet going on, you have to almost draw it on your lips. Very cool. I'd recommend against applying the lipstain when your lips are cracked, feathering, etc., because the stain will adhere to the damaged parts, and make your lips look like they're bleeding. ick. The next color I will pick up is "cinnamon smile". It was my 1st choice, but they were all out.
Covergirl Outlast Lipstains: Lip stains, lip stain, lipstain, Everbloom Kiss, Berry Smooch, Bit of Blossom, Teasing Blush, Sassy Mauve, Plum Pout, Coy Coral, Flirty Nude, Wild Berry Wink, Cinnamon Smile

No comments: