Monday, February 23, 2009

So, last night's Oscar's were actually pretty good, not the best, but definitely not the worst. It actually had a bunch of bright spots and some kind dull. So was I thrilled Slumdog Millionaire swept the whole damn thing? No, not really cause I didn't see the damn movie yet! I have plans to see it soon (or on video, whichever comes 1st) Was Hugh Jackman simply gorgeous and so much fun to watch? Yes! I admit it was a tad weird in the beginning to watch him break into a song and dance. I was expecting a little Wolverine hotness on the stage, not the Broadway star. Regardless he did a great job!! What I did love was the presentation of the individual performance awards by five past winners. I'm not ashamed to say I teared up a bit when each actor praised the nominees. Very cool. The show and awards themselves are only a secondary to me, fashion as we know, ALWAYS comes first. I did think a few actresses played it safe last night.. Angelina Jolie was one. I was expecting more of a "wow" factor for her. The dress was plain. I guess eh was expecting the jewelry to be the "wow". There were a few that I thought were just stunning.. Natalie Portman and Halle Berry were hands down, my favorite.


















I had a few WTF's though:
Why was Miley even there and WTF was with the "Christmas tree decorated with tinsel" look??


No comments: