Friday, March 27, 2009

Kitchen love

By now (if you read this religiously and I am sure you do - hmm?) you know that I have a love for all things kitchen. I don't have a huge kitchen by any means, but with the space that I do have, I think I did a pretty nice job redecorating it. Trust me, when we 1st moved in the previous owners had contact paper on the walls AND it was covering a gapping hole! ugh. I have so many more ideas that I would love to do to the kitchen. Build an island, new hardwoods floors, replace the sliding glass doors with French doors. The list goes on and on. I saw this kitchen on House beautiful and I swear, I am in love. I mean maybe leave my husband if someone offered it to me - love (sorry honey). It's perfect in every way. The glass front refrigerator, the white accents pieces. How creative is the wall soap dispenser? Modern Country kitchen in Lakeville Ct, I love you.





No comments: