Monday, March 2, 2009

McQ time

Alexander McQueen's McQ limited-run collection for Target, drops on March 4th (2 more days) and is in stores until April 11, 2009. The line seemed to be a perfectly wearable collection for the slightly edgy girl! A few pieces I love (like the top shown below), but for the most part it seems more perfect for my 16 year old! The collection reminds me of English rock band meets late eighties/early nineties grunge. Don't you think? Along with the rock n’ roll influence, McQ has denims with studs, and tattoo-print fabrics. Pops of blue or pink are mixed into the mainly black, white and grey assemble. McQueen's collection is the first in a new fashion series for Target called Designer Collaborations, not to be confused with their Go International brand. That collection is also still available. I know I will be getting me some McQueen!


No comments: