Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Product Review - Maybelline VolumeXLSeduction Lip Plumper

As I slipped on my purple top this morning, I knew I was going to wear my plum lipgloss. I figured I would do a review of this product since I really do like it. I can't even admit to buying it because well, I didn't. No, I did not shop lift, but it some how ended up in my bag at Target. I guess the girl in front of my bought it and they forgot to give it to her? It was a moral dilemma that day. I kept it. Yes I am going to hell. OK so here is the review:
What it claims to do is - Plump up your lips, up to 30% more. Feel a tingling effect as active amplifiers instantly plump lips for a visibly fuller pout. Available in 10 seductive plumping shades.
What it did for me - Well as a lip gloss, it's pretty good. The color I have is Plum plump. At first I was not going to keep it because I did not like the color showing in the tube. I never considered myself a purple lip gloss kinda girl. Who knew? I now love purple on me. It has a nice tingle and a nice "flavor" to it, but the plumper didn't do much for me at all. The twist up tube was easy to use and apply. Over all, I would recommend it, just don't expect a lot of plumping action, but for $8.00, its a nice cheap lipgloss.

No comments: