Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring is in - with snow??

Today is the 1st day of spring and I woke up to freakin snow!! WTF?? So annoying.
So peeps, last week was my 1st weigh-in with WW. I lost 2.5 lbs (yeah me!). Tomorrow is my next weigh-in and I am soo ready! I am honestly feeling really good. Now I KNOW that this could all change in a week, and I might post about my disappointment in myself, but people please, just stick with me ok? Now more about me - my pants are getting loose and I have more energy. I work out almost everyday now. Whether it's a walk, karate or a workout! I started doing Jillian Michael's "Shred" workout on Verizon Fios. My 10 year old is actually doing it with me! Don't you love that? I am excited to think of what I will look like by summer! I considered myself a semi-healthy person, but having to actually write down what I eat, watch the AMOUNT of what I eat, is really eye opening!

No comments: