Thursday, April 16, 2009

Budget Friendly review

That dreaded word BUDGET!! Yes I am on one. I have been for a while now. So far I don't really mind it. I'm the type of person that loves to clip coupons, find bargains and shop at the stores with a great sale. I realized last year that I had way too many products as it is, getting rid of half my stash was actually a good thing for me. When I finally had to find a replacement for the bronzer I was using, I knew I could not (should not) afford to spend another $28 to replace it. The hunt was on for a budget friendly product. I think I found it (of course or it wouldn't be a review!) Old product: Too Faced Pink Leopard Bronzer. New product: Physicians Formula Mineral Wear 100% Mineral Bronze Brightener. Price difference? I saved $14! Bonus is that I really like this product. It's blush/bronzer combo, just like what I had in the Too Faced product. Plus it's 100% mineral. Although the packaging is much cuter with the Too Faced bronzer, but maybe that's why they charge $14 more??


No comments: