Thursday, June 11, 2009

Like I need another reason

Today has been one of those days... bad hair due to the weather, stuck in a ton of traffic, spilled coffee on my sleeve (not a good idea to slam the pot around when your pissed). So pretty much I've been thinking of when I will be able to relax and enjoy a glass of wine (or watermelon martini's) tonight with my gf's. I have never admitted to knowing much about wine, but I am willing to learn and love to try new wines. I do know that wine needs to breath (watch out, pretty soon I will be a wine snob). So when I saw this COOL gadget from Vinturi, I immediately wanted it. They say it makes your wine even more tasty.... Plus it looks really cool and would be fun to use. Heck if it makes my wine even tastier, then that's yet another reason for me to enjoy a glass of wine..... like I need another one!

No comments: