Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I <3 Havaianas - I really do!

We're smack in the middle of flip-flops season. Have you had your fill of all the colorful flip-flops that are out there this summer? If not, have I got a flip-flop for you! By now, I am sure you have heard of Havaianas. If not, come out from under that rock and try them! Seriously, they live up to the hype. Born in 1962, Havaianas boosts that their flip-flops are made from secret super soft rubber that really does feel different from any other flip-flop on the market. And they last longer (not like the Old Navy ones that fall apart after one summer). Seriously, once you try them, you will never want to buy any other flip-flop again. Here are the ones I own. I have my eye on a few more!

Citrus orange & Slim Peacock brown.




No comments: