Monday, July 20, 2009

I'm baaaack

That's right bitches! Miss me?
Vacation was wonderful. Seriously great. Now back to work and losing some more weight. I'm on a serious mission.. so stay tuned. While on vacation, I didn’t deprive myself of anything. I really didn't want the fattening foods. I was smart enough to bring a lot of my secret foods. My "diet" foods if you will. So basically, I ate what I wanted, when I wanted and now I’m feeling a little… blah. Not because I feel bad or disappointed in myself but I swear my body is in shock over the amount that I ate. Healthy foods have portion sizes too! Duh. Now I'm left with feeling bloated and stuffed. Funny… I used to feel bloated and stuffed all the time. I’m not sure why it took me so long to figure out how much better I feel when I eat healthier. It’s so natural now. Nothing worse than feeling large in the belly.
One week off track is nothing. I'm not worried, just have to be a little more focus.
Maybe this will help me stay focused -Arctic Zero Ice cream -ALL their ice creams have less than 150 calories PER PINT people!!! You can only buy them on Amazon right now.. Seems a little high priced for me. I'll just wait til they get in stores near me!


No comments: