Monday, July 27, 2009

Orange it more lovely..

Lately I have a hankering to add more orange in my living room & dining room area. Yes I said more orange. You would think with my love of the color orange, my house would have a ton of it in it. Nope, not the case. It's true that I do have pillows, candles, a throw, table runners etc, but nothing overwhelming. I would like more. So I started to look for unique ideas to add my favorite color. While on my search, I started seeing a lot of designers are using orange and turquoise together for decor. Well I gotta tell yah, I love it! It's so fresh and cool. Definitely out of the box. Just look at these pillows (with the pale blue walls) that designer Michelle Morgan Harrison used. She is so talented.
There is nothing "Howard Johnson" about any of these designs.












pics from BHG & House Beautiful













No comments: