Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Fall Madness Must haves!

We are fastly approaching the end of August. While I am sad to see summer go, I am also excited for the Fall! September is the most perfect month of the year. It's also a great month for weddings (and I should know), spending more time outside (less humidity and BUGS) and of course, SHOPPING! Fall fashion is my favorite - sweaters, boots and coats - oh my! So I came up with my list for Fall things I must HAVE. This Fall I do have a goal. My goal is to buy less (and I am serious here), but buy better. I want to only purchasing things I absolutely love and know I'll wear for years. Will you be investing in anything this season?
1. boots (biker, tall and booties)
2. dark skinny jeans
3. fitted blazers
4. vintage inspired jewelry
5. messenger bag
6. brown leather fitted jacket

No comments: