Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Truly, Madly, Deeply

9 years ago today you decided that even though you knew everything about me, you still wanted me to be your wife.
Thank you for your "subtle" reminders when I take myself too seriously.
Thank you for making me laugh even when I tell you to "be serious for a second".
Thank you for being the nice parent, when you know just how much I love being the "mean" one.

Thank you for always trying to be an amazing father.
Thank you for loving me on those days when I really don't make it easy to be loved.
Thank you for making me feel like I am still the best thing that ever happen to you.
And thank you my love, from the bottom of my soul, thank you for making me the happiest girl.. still.
Happy Anniversary honey
I love you...
Love, ST

4 comments:

Desiree said...

Nice! Happy anniversary!

Reunion Committee said...

Thanks Des!

Anonymous said...

Did you write that yourself or did you get it from a card? ;-) Hope you had a great anniversary! <3

Reunion Committee said...

nope ALL me.. I'm just "poetic" like that.. lol
thanks..