Monday, October 12, 2009

The weekend all wrapped up...

Monday already? ugh. Boy are these weekends just flying by - don't yah think? This weekend sure was a good one. The weather ended up being absolutely gorgeous (it started out iffy on Saturday morning). The house was sparkling clean and decorated to my giddy satisfaction. Add in good friends that we haven't seen in a few years, along with their completely adorable kiddies, great food and you can just call it perfect. Seriously - a great time. With all the running around I was doing on Saturday, I completely forgot that I didn't have a centerpiece! Gasp.. the horror. What I did have was pumpkins, acorns, candle holders and tea light candles. Viola! It was exactly what the table needed. Perfect!

2 comments:

Desiree said...

Did you make the martinis?

Reunion Committee said...

No :( It wasnt a martini drinking crowd! I will make those things soon. Maybe Halloween night lol