Monday, October 26, 2009

Weekend Stuff

It's Monday already? Ugh. This weekend just flew by but I guess I can't complain, it was a great weekend all in all. Saturday had me running around. Took the 17 year old daughter to Goodwill to find her Halloween Costume (a success). Then running the 10 year old to a local farm to pick a pumpkin .. in the rain! It had rained on and off all day, so when the sun decided to come out we made a break for it. Not such a great idea. But we did get a great pumpkin and now I don't have to feel guilty over missing it for the 1st time in 17 years!
Saturday's Slowcooker meal turned out better then I could ever imagine - It was delicious!
Saturday night, my girlfriend Bobbi and her hubby Tony came over for wine, nibbles and Rock Band and Beatles Rock band (yeah baby). Oh what fun we had. We noshed on Buffalo chicken dip, specialty cheeses, salamis and crackers, all while consuming Rosemount and Smoking Loon wine(s).
Sunday had me up too early and off before 9 AM to see a College with the oldest. This may be the one for her. NJIT. I'm hoping! far enough that she can't commute, but close enough so that I can still drive to see her, as much as I want. Plus it's a 15 minute train ride to NYC. Great for me, I mean her. Her.

Also I have a budding photographer in the family. My 10 year old loves to use my BB and take pics. I thought I would share a few pics that she took, on our rainy day (she's right here with me and is excited that her pics are on the my blog) :)

No comments: