Monday, December 7, 2009

Cocktail attire for Christmas Eve

This year I decided instead of a formal sit down dinner, I am going to throw an "Open House" for Christmas Eve. Seriously, it's just another way of saying partaaay. I will do just about anything to get dressed up. Seriously -Anything. With this now festive occasion happening, it means I must have a cocktail attire. I have one piece of my outfit- the hat, but not just ANY hat - A black sequined beret. I saw a black sequined beret at Nordstrom's and I tried it on. It was over! I knew this was going to be part of my outfit. The price wasn't what I wanted to I picked up my beret at Mandee's for $14. So French. So glamorous. So me on Christmas Eve. Now to find the rest of my outfit.

1 comment:

Natasha said...

Yes, I do love dressing up too!! The beret does look fab :)