Friday, December 11, 2009

A very busy weekend...

This weekend is going to be a cold one, so what better way to stay out of the cold then to enjoy the indoors and entertain? Tonight we plan to decorate the tree and then relax in front of the fireplace. Oh wait, I forgot that the 10 Year old and I are making chocolate covered pretzels and these delicious brownies (yum Bakerella) tonight. My waistline will NOT be happy with all the treat this weekend, but it's a sacrifice I am willing to make for the sake of entertaining. Tomorrow night I am having my 2nd Annual Cookie Swap. I had contemplated on whether to even have it this year, but decided I just had too. It was too much fun last year. I decided to keep it small though, because it really is a lot of work with it being so close to Christmas and all. Especially with all the other holiday things that have to be done (by me). I'm looking forward to having some "girl" time with friends.
I'm outta here.. hope you have a great weekend!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the cookie swap!!

Nancy