Thursday, January 7, 2010

Holiday photo frame ornaments

I thought I would share one of the crafty things I did as a gift this past Christmas. I was involved in an ornament exchange with a few friends (such fun), so I decided I wanted to make something a little more personal for them and also my 2 other girlfriends. I saw this idea on Shanty2chic and instantly knew this was what I had to do for them. I followed their instructions to the "t". Oh except I used ribbon not twine to hang the frame. I had to find pictures to make them personal so I decided to go on Facebook and copy pictures from their profiles. I gotta tell you I felt a little funny doing it - a bit like a FB stalker. But in the end they all loved it and didn't mind one bit that I "stole" their pics. I love how they came out and hope they do too! I forgot to take pictures of my supplies, but here they are spray painted, antiqued and ready to have the ribbon hot glued.

Completed!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Hey, I recognize one of those! Still lovin' mine! They all turned out so cute.

Lil Miss Sunshine said...

Awww!!! There's my tommy!! I didn't mind at all that you "stole" the picture. Its one of my favs. :) I love my ornament.