Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Recycling Stuff for Spring!

This past weekend I had a little time on my hands to get crafty. It seems like I hardly have the time lately. I pulled down that 1 box of Easter/Spring decorations (I clearly need more) from the attic and decided some of my things needed to some sprucing up.
Before: A wooden pink rabbit (that's seen better days) and boring wooden eggs
After: Now a blue wooden rabbit with a new bow tie. Sprayed blue and antique glaze

Blue Robins eggs in a nest. Also spray blue and antiqued

Mr & Mrs Rabbit that I made in ceramics class a few years ago

I'm posting this for DIY day over a A Soft place to Land and Room to Inspire.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

All very cute! The robin's eggs look real.

Desiree said...

love the refresh...so cute especially the eggs! Same here 1 box shopping around for more, but definitely will be decorated this weekend..in the spring mood with this weather

Georgia Girl said...

Love all the sprucing up...I bought some of that spray paint and need to spruce a few things up. I didn't start buying East/Spring decor till last year and then I hit the motherload after the holiday so this year will be when I get to enjoy it.

Room to Inspire said...

Great way to give new life to past Easter decor! And I like the burlap wrapped candles in the background - thanks for linking up to Be Inspired today!

Chelsea