Thursday, May 6, 2010

New Obsession - Fab Habitat

Anyone that actually has the pleasure to know me, will find the humor in the title of this post.. hehe. Sorry it's an inside joke. It's rude, I know.. :P
So lately, I've been obsessed with finding the perfect outside rug that goes with my Sunroom decor (well my intended vision of that room's decor) AND one that won't cost me a fortune. Do you know how hard it is to find both? Enter this great site Fab Habitat (hehe). This site is filled with just the cutest and most affordable rugs. Oh and they all come in a bag to store them. You could never tell that these rugs were made from recycled polypropylene (they're washable even). This blue one is my fave and the one that I really want.

1 comment:

the cape on the corner said...

ok, don't get the joke, but get the fab rugs. i like that black and white one the best!