Wednesday, June 2, 2010

a Baker Blog Love!

Now that I consider myself a baker, I like to pore over the baker blogs on a daily basis. I am truly amazed at all the talent that is out there in blogland. Since I have a Senior that is graduating in a few weeks, I really need to start planning her party. The party will be a simple BBQ, but I would love to surprise her with a few "fun" unexpected surprises. So I decided to bake something. I have a few ideas, but of course, I still like looking for more.
This brings me to this wonderful baking blog - I am baker. This girl has some serious talent. Just look at this wedding announcement cookie.. How freakin cute it that?? I highly recommend looking at this site.

I could sit here all day just posting pics from her site. You really must go see it for yourself! Don't say I didn't warn you.

2 comments:

Alison Kinsey said...

Wowww her talent is off the charts! That's so adorable and very clever.

Room to Inspire said...

These are so stinking cute! I am off right now to check out her site!

Chelsea