Thursday, June 10, 2010

Minted Strawberry Wine

I don't know about you but I LOVE red wine (um not Merlot, too dry), but white wine? Not so much. Seem like I might have to rethink the whole not liking white wine thing after seeing this recipe for Minted Strawberry Wine on BHG.com. This just looks Delicious and so refreshing. It's a perfect summer drink, don't yah think? I originally was planning on making sangria for my daughter's Graduation party, but I think this might have to replace it. I'll just have to test it out beforehand (this weekend), I wouldn't want to serve a nasty drink to my guest... I'm SO considerate, aren't I? ;-)

2 comments:

Emily {Frilly Details} said...

Oooo, that sounds tasty! I made sangria last week - love that stuff!

Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

A test run sounds most necessary! HA! Meg's get a yummy frozen cocktail up on our Champagne Saturday post today!