Friday, November 12, 2010

Dear Santa

I know around this time I know you get a ton people suddenly telling you how "good" they have been, but Santa I HAVE been good, really really good. I've cut back on my spending, I cut coupons like a crazy person, and I stay at my desk during lunch when I could be at Homegoods. Just trying to be a better person Santa. So if you could please please find it in your kind and loving heart to place one of these, or both (I've been THAT good), under my Christmas tree, I would really really appreciate it. Thanks hubby, err Santa!

Source - Marc by Marc Jacobs

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Loving the Marc Jacobs!! So funny you posted this because I was thinking of doing a similar post myself!! Tis the Season, right?

btw- the magazine I work for is doing a cute giveaway from Etsy, check it out!

http://www.southernbride.com/2010/11/something-blue-giveaway/