Monday, December 6, 2010

Some Holiday Inspiration for your Mantel

Even though I have no idea what direction I am going with my mantel after the Holidays, I do know I am lucky enough to have a mantel (along with a fireplace) to decorate for the Holidays. BHG has wonderful and inspirational ideas for decorating your mantel this Season. I just love them all.
Here is the iinspirational photo that I used for my mantel this year. I have the same star and never thought to use it on the mantel. It all ties in nicely with the red, greens and silver I am using on the tree. I can't wait to show you the pictures.
 Do you have a mantel? Do you decorate it sparingly or do you go crazy for the Holidays?

3 comments:

Georgia Girl said...

Gosh seems like I haven't talked to you in awhile...hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Now back to the mantel...love the first one and the red joy one...I would like to do either of those but the problem is no mantel...maybe after Christmas we are going to get one of those fake fireplaces and I can try it out next year.

Would love to see your holiday decor. I still have my tree sitting in the diny room undecorated because we are so wrapped up in Nutcracker practices but we perform this weekend so will be glad it is all over for the year.

Georgia Girl said...

Hey tell me how to do that! I have no clue how to respond from my blog to anyone.

Michael Wurm Jr said...

lovely inspiration! thanks for sharing.

i think i like the one with the gate the best!