Monday, January 10, 2011

I got an Award!

Look at what I got!
It's a "Stylish Blogger" Award! Krafty Kat picked my lil ol' blog as one of her recipients for this award. She played it forward to her 15 favorite blogs and mine was one of them! Pretty darn exciting if you ask me! You have to go to her blog and check out the other blogs that she gave this award too. They are all pretty Stylish!
Ok so here is how it works...

I have 4 duties to perform to accept this award.

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award - Done!
2. Share 7 things about yourself - boring but ok.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers - I only did 10 :)
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!

So here are 7 things about myself:

1. My I am a die hard Philadelphia Eagles Fan. Yep, I Love my Eagles. I bleed green baby (and I don't want to talk about yesterday).
2. I went blond BLOND a little over a year ago (thanks D), and I will never be a brunette again. I love how being blond makes me feel. I can't put my finger on it, but when I look in the mirror I just feel gooood
3. I'm addicted to HomeGoods. It might be an actual condition here people - I have withdraw symptoms and all.
4. Resolutions are on my mind but instead of the normal lose weight (plans for that too) Get more organized (doing this too) I am going to make ME a better person this year. Spiritually, intellectually and internally. I have a plan.
5. Can't say I am an animal person. Ok I can say it-I'm not an animal person. I have a dog but he is more like family so it doesn't count.
6. I love red wine (but not Merlot, that stuffs just gross)
7. I am have THE best husband. Really asked my friends - they all say it. He is the BEST. Ok he also reads this blog.

Here are some stylish bloggers that I want to recognize (in no particular order):


Thanks again Krafty Kat!

7 comments:

Anna @ Take the Side Street said...

Thanks!! I'm flattered, I appreciate the award and I like your list -- I was blonde and went brunette and will never go back, so funny how that works ;)
Also not a fan of merlot, but I heart red wine.
Have a great day!

Brandi said...

Aww thanks Tana! How did I know you were an Eagles fan?! My husband is a die hard Eagles fan too(born and raised in Philly). I am on the other hand a Ravens fan!!!! (haha -insert evil laugh here) There's always next year!!!!! I'm sorry I couldn't resist! Thanks again for the award!!!!!

Amanda @ Mamaslittleladybugs.blogspot.com said...

Tana! Thank you so much! I won't say anything about your team... but my team is still in the playoffs! haha. GO PACK GO!

Kate @ The Gaines Gang said...

Thank you very much!

You know I have never been to a HomeGoods store! They don't have them here in Oklahoma. You are shocked , i know, but I'm sure it's just how I feel about GW.

Thanks again!

Meaghan said...

Thank you so much!! I feel so honored :)
Totally agree with an HG addiction, thinking we should start a "HGA".
Red is the best and Pinot Noir is my fav.

Thanks again for the award!!!

Katie said...

Thanks SO much, girl! :)

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

Congrats on the award and nice to know a bit more about you!! Addicted to Home Goods too.. LOVE that store! :)