Monday, May 2, 2011

And we have a winner!!!!

And the lucky winner of the "Got MILF?: The Modern Mom's Guide to Feeling Fabulous, Looking Great and Rocking a Minivan" is ........

Brenda from A Little Chic!
Congrats!

So what made Brenda a Milf? Her comment actually made me laugh out loud. I can tell this lady has a great sense of humor..
"I am going to be honest here, I had to Google what MILF was! Hahaha! I am not so sure that I fit the bill, but my husband likes me, so at least somebody does! I just throw out some dance moves from the 80's and it is all over after that!"

Brenda, please email me your mailing address and I will get the book right out to you.
Congrats again and thank you so much to everyone that entered my giveaway!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Yaaaaa Me! Now I can get rid of the 80's moves and move into the next century! Thanks so much!