Friday, October 28, 2011

Pumpkin Carving

Last night we (I) finally got around to carving our pumpkin. In years past, I would say I have been pretty proud of my final products, but this year? Forgetaboutit! This year, I killed it!
Here is the doodle that I did while in work (inspiration from here)...

My tools..

the drawing on the pumpkin .. kinda light, but I think you can still see it.

and the finally product!

Cannibal Pumpkin!!

Happy Halloween Everyone!

Yep, I'm proud, so I'm linking this up on: Whatever Goes Wednesday, Flaunt it Friday, Feathered Nest Friday; Frugal Friday, Look what I made!, Fancy This Friday, Simply Link Party, Simple Creations Link Party, Pity Party at 60 Days, Just a Girl, Sunday Showcase Party, Nifty Thrifty Sunday, Just something I whipped up, Creative Bloggers Party Hop, Fall Pinterest Challenge

8 comments:

the cape on the corner said...

girl, you should be proud! you got mad pumpkin carving skillz!

~Iffy~ @ StayAtHomeNation said...

Hi there! Your pumpkin is awesome! I would love for you to link it up to My Favorite Things Friday Party going on all week. I saw this over at the Truly Lovely Party.
XoXo
~Iffy~
www.StayAtHomeNation.blogspot.com

Tanya said...

I LOVE that. So awesome!!

HughE Dillon said...

WOW that's great!!

Annie said...

Just WOW! The Best Pumpkin I have seen!

Screaming Sardine said...

How incredibly creative and unique! I love it!

Pinning and tweeting about it. :)

Cheers,
Tracy Screaming Sardine

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

So fun- and nice to see you pop up over at the party again!! :) Thanks for sharing at Feathered Nest Friday!

Brandi said...

Awesome pumpkin carving skills!