Tuesday, June 12, 2012

How does your garden grow?

Oh so quickly! Here is another quick project that we did around the house - a raise garden bed.
I won't bore you with all the shots of the hubby making it, because honestly I wasn't even around. He did it while I was at work. yeah he's cool like that.

Here is it completed taken the beginning of May.


and another shot

And another (taken last night)
Check out the sexy broccoli..


And my fancy schmancy door. I picked up the metal piece from HomeGoods and I sprayed it a metallic silver to give the door a little pop.

For a first time gardener, I gotta say I'm doing pretty good!
How about you? Growing a garden?

Sharing this on: Swing into Spring Party, Nifty Thrifty Tuesday

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Your husband is awesome! He did such a great job. Now you get to enjoy the fruits(and veggies) of his labor!! LOL!