Tuesday, October 16, 2012

A Quickie: Outside Fall/Halloween Decorations

My house is decorated for Fall/Halloween. Blame it on my busy every day life or just pure laziness with my free time, but my house is finally done.

Here is what you see walking up to our door. Cute and simple.
 
Our "Welcome" Witch, along with the lighted pumpkins I made a few years ago. 

And my fave - Dollar store bats over the doorway. Notice the newly painted yellow door? (What it use to look like). The wreath is the pretty much the same but the Welcome decal is out of here! I also added the house numbers. Overall I am loving this door. It just makes me happy to see when I come home.


Yep, I did decorate the inside. I need to take pics and hopefully share.
Im sharing this on: Ten June Fall Party

2 comments:

the cape on the corner said...

love the bats! i was super lazy this year, and really only have fall flowers and a few scarecrow things. didn't feel like schlepping out everything else, oh well.

Michelle @ Ten June said...

The bats are so cute!! Great job : )