Monday, September 16, 2013

Is it Fall yet?

The weather here has been completely crazy.. in the 90's for a few days, then cools off to only go right back up. Enough already! Fall fever is in full effect. I'm dying for sweaters, boots, hot drinks, warm socks and cooler weather. I'm ready to bake the 100's of pumpkin recipes I have been feverishly pinning, but who wants to turn on the oven when its still so hot! 


Guess all I can do is pull out all the Fall items to make the house seem more cozy and charming, burn pumpkin scented candles and wait... 

1 comment:

the cape on the corner said...

this weekend it finally felt like it, don't you think? we ate outside with friends on Saturday, and even though it was a little windy, I told them to bring fleece or sweatshirts, b/c we WERE sitting outside to enjoy this cooler weather, lol.

hope all is well by you!!