Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Will Power

It's almost the end of the summer and still I have issues with ME. I know what woman doesn't? This is a blog to me. My issue is I have no will power. I say I do, I think I do, but I don't. If I did I would be where I want to be, on the path to who I want to be. I NEED Will Power. Why is it that you need a milestone to feel like you have to get yourself together? I turned 39 in June. Is that my milestone? If you say so? I need strength! Where is my Will Power? It's so easy to type the words but to stick with it? Whole nother story. Will Power Give me the strength. The strength to eat better foods, drink less alcohol (just a little), to work out (OK actual START to work out), to get more active, to figure out my triggers and avoid them, to care about my body and treat it with more respect! This is my temple, I KNOW that!
I am making a promise to myself right now, to be more thoughtful and to grow up a little and to not punish myself if I slip up, but to pick myself back up and continue where I left off. Yes yes I have made these promises before, and I waited for the "click" to happen (never came) I just really want to be a healthier version of me in 2009. I am turning 40! This has to be the time right? Will Power you have to stick with me!
Sincerely,
Frustrated :(

No comments: