Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The review is in:

When I was 1st sent a request to be an Allure Experts Panelist, I was skeptical. But after receiving my 1st product, I am no longer! I can't believe I got sent this amazing mascara as my 1st product to review (hello? FREE!)! Man does this membership have it's privileges! The mascara I had to review was Exceptionnel de Chanel Intense Volume and Curl Mascara. I couldn't wait to dig in and see what goodie they had sent me to review. After 1 use, I was truly amazed with this product. I'm SO happy I didn't hit delete the Allure email! Hugs and kisses to the people at Allure and Chanel! love yah!

Exceptionnel de Chanel Intense Volume and Curl Mascara delivers high impact on volume, curls and semi-clump free (there were a just few clumps), smudge-proof lashes. I read the package over and over and did not notice anything about the lengthening, but it really did lengthen my lashes. A bonus I guess? The unique SCULPTVOLUME brush consisted of 3 rows of combs that help curl and groom lashes from root to tip. The three rows of these brushes pumped up my lashes, and helped them stay curled and lengthened! Perfect lashes – that lasted all day. The mascara is not water-proof, so it came right off with my Sephora eye remover.
Exceptionnel de Chanel Intense Volume and Curl Mascara comes in four shades: Smoky Noir, Smoky Brun, Smoky Marine and Smoky Violine. It looks like Chanel is going to charge $28 for this bad boy, but you know, if you are like me and feel mascara is an absolute must, then it’s worth every penny. It's Chanel ~just treat yourself!


The proof is in the pics..



without mascara (notice brows growing in):













With Mascara!


No comments: