Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Twilight - my review

Ok I'm gonna jump on this like every other girl between the age of 10-50! I went to see Twilight last night and I LOVED it. Seriously. I had never even heard of Robert Pattinson before this movie (no, not a Harry Potter fan) but I got to say I am now a fan. He played Edward to the "T". Robert is actually has a British accent so his "accent" in this movie was different but unmistakeably HOT. I actually believed he was from another era, which is what I wanted from the movie. A few things were a little different from the book, but it was all ok, cause the story still stayed pretty much true to the book. The cast all seemed to fit nicely. Peter Facinelli was pretty impressive in the role of Carlisle Cullen. It was just funny seeing him cause you automatically think of of the movie "Can't Hardly Wait" with Jennifer Love Hewitt (that was the movie Bobbi). Remember AmanDUH? oh and the way that they made Edward's skin look like diamonds was really impressive also (I mean Hot). And the kissing scene? Lordy! So have you seen the movie yet, Thoughts??

No comments: