Monday, December 22, 2008

3 Days til Christmas!

Are you done shopping yet? I know I am NOT! I really only have a few more things to get, plus dinner for Christmas day. I feel confident about the stress level staying way down this week. I hope. We (OK I did) had a great idea to go to Shady Brook Farms on Saturday night, but it seems half of the Philly area had the same idea too! UGH. I am not kidding when I tell you it was backed up 5 miles in both directions. Insane! I was so upset. Oh well, next year we know to go right after Thanksgiving, not the last weekend before the Holiday. If you are done shopping, and you holidays are all organized, check out Phillyburbs.com for their great list of things to do and see before Christmas. Hurry up, only 3 freaking days LEFT! I can't believe there's only 3 days left!

No comments: