Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Ringing in the New Year

This year we decided to throw a kid friendly New Year's Eve party. I'm actually pretty excited. 1. Because I love throwing parties, 2. As I get older and have been lucky enough to have kids, I don't want to leave them. I'm so over the bars, clubs etc. I just really want to spend this time with my family. Our neighbor and his 3 adorable children will be with us this year. He told me that his New Year's Eve tradition is to have his kids make their own individual pizzas. I thought it was adorable because he has been doing this since he was a child himself. So of course we will continue the tradition at our house this year. So my question is do you and your family have a New Year's Eve or New Year's Day tradition? Ours isn't so much a whole family tradition, but my oldest daughter and I have been going to the Mummers Parade since she was born. The hubby and the "baby" think it's too cold. They aren't too much alike are they?

The Shooting Stars Fancy Brigade

No comments: