Monday, April 27, 2009

Oh May how I hate you!

So this weekend I was looking at my upcoming May calendar and realized that I have 10 gifts to buy for in May. oh and did I mention at a complete lost over what to get anyone? Ugh.

Here’s who I have to shop for:
This weekend I have my girlfriend Bobbi's son's 1st Birthday party on Saturday (I have an idea for him already). Sunday is my niece's (my brother's) 1st Holy communion. I'm thinking money for her.
Saturday is also my BIL's Birthday. Sunday is my niece (BIL's daughter)birthday. Monday is my nephew/godson's (same side).
Wait it doesn't stop there, next Friday is their other sister's birthday! Yes, my SIL and BIL thought it would be a GREAT idea to have all 3 of their kids born all within 6 days of each other.
Of course Mother’s day is right around the corner. I need two gifts. One for my mom and one for my MIL. Hmm maybe the hubby can get his mother a gift this year. He's pretty good at buying gifts for women.
My goddaughter turns 10 on May 19th, as well as my sister but my sister and I just exchange funny cards. Thank god!
Last but not least, my niece (my brother's) is having her QuinceaƱera on May 30th!
I’m already exhausted thinking about all this shopping. I need help! What do I get all these kids, a man and the mom's, that is not only thoughtful, but easy on the wallet? Thanks! xoxo

No comments: