Friday, May 15, 2009

Have you tried the new Quattro for women TrimStyle? Now I ask, why couldn't someone come up with this razor/trimmer combo sooner? The weather is warming up, so now is the time to take care of yourself "down there". Things probably need - er, tidying up? Just sayin.
The Schick Quattro for Women TrimStyle is an upgrade on the original model (which I use religiously). Fabulous close-shaving disposable razor on one side and a – wait for it, wait for it – AAA battery-operated bikini trimmer on the other (they give you a battery too). Yes, it's waterproof, which makes sense, since you groom in the shower (again, why wasn't this thought of sooner?). I picked mine up at Target, but I have seen them in Walmart, CVS and Rite Aid. oh and just a little warning, I am not sure you want to take this with you to a public area, say a gym. There is a buzzing noise that goes along with it. Just trying to save you from the looks.
This product does not disappoint!

No comments: