Monday, May 18, 2009

I made a great recipe ......

So I am sharing! Last night I made Tilapia with Pineapple Salsa (Fitness mag) for dinner last night and it was delish! The hubby and daughter #2 just loved it. Daughter #1 is anti anything to do with fish but loved the salsa (go figure). I also made roasted white and sweet potatoes along with steamed string beans.
I wish I took a picture because this dish plated so pretty! I had it for lunch today stuffed inside a WW 1 point pita.. even better the next day!
pictured here with snow peas

2 comments:

joxonu said...

So i am sitting here at work eating leftovers from last night and i have to tell you this is awesome! I may be biased but i would put this dish up against anything else someone comes up with and believe it would win!

Reunion Committee said...

You are a my hero! <3