Tuesday, May 26, 2009

a review

With summer coming I decided I needed to shed the nasty (ashy) dead skin off my body. So I went out, picked up a new loofah and started the search for a new body wash. There is a such a big choice of washes and shower gels out there. I have my favorites (Dove) but I wanted to try something new, something that would get the dead skin off, something with a little "grit" in it - Caress Evenly Gorgeous. It's not the usual body wash, it's an exfoliating body wash! Exactly what I wanted since we all know how important exfoliation is for smooth even toned skin, especially in the summer. It’s also perfect if you want to prepare your skin for tanning lotion application (like I did). Evenly Gorgeous contains burnt brown sugar and karitte butter, looks just like caramel and smells just as delicious. It exfoliates your dead skin perfectly, leaving skin soft with a light sweet scent all over you. I promise you will love it as much as I do.

No comments: